The data model of the NetStork system was extended with a new project table, which allows modeling various business activities (design, network development, leasing). A project can contain multiple objects that model different operator network resources. This will allow you to achieve the following goals:
- Creating projects related to several network elements
- This allows you to add the same object to multiple projects at once
- Project areas may overlap.
- The same infrastructure equipment can be rented to multiple companies at the same time.
- You do not need to delete completed projects / rentals. It allows you to store historical information.
The project object has all the attributes necessary for modeling business enterprises and managing their life cycle. Besides:
- Start date
- End date
- EU project
- Related documents
Projects can be organized into hierarchical structures. Thus, there may be general (group) projects and sub-projects.
With conditional style mechanisms, you can freely highlight projects of that type and status on the map. You can highlight the project area and related objects.