We added a few new enhancement in NetStork: schema view, reporting and copy/paste function. Below you can find more details.
Explorig large schemas of connectors/stands:
- You can collapse and expand elements (shelves, pipes, cables, etc.) by double click – on the whole object or a pictogram
- Hints – with the “collapse objects” option in a context menu you can collapse all tubes/shelves. After that, you can expand them one by one – that way, you can see on the screen only the connections you need
- Expanding/collapsing whole cables by double-clicking – after double-click on the cable (not a tube) all tubes on the cable will be collapsed or expanded.
- you can add printouts of connectors, stands and poles schemas to your reports
- you can select the data source for your report (all/search result/selected objects)
- print the schemas titles with single printout
- now you can copy various objects with their hierarchy
- the objetcs’ cloning feature was improved