NetStork has a new version! We’ve enhanced it with new functionalities to make managing your network even easier and more intuitive.
Version 9.0 brings you a few new improvements:
The use of Google Maps with an individual user license key (up to 100k requests per month without fees) – you need to create an account on the Google Platform and attach your credit card. Take your license key and attach it to NetStork -with that you can monitor the usage of the service and costs (over 100k requests).
If you need more information about Google Maps, contact us!
- Advanced configuration of object descriptions individually for each application context (Map, Editor, Hierarchy, Schema, Reports, Objects, Search)
- New Project/Lease module (Creating Projects/Leases and associating objects witch them (many to many relationship)
- New module for importing and managing rasters (GeoTIFFs)
- New Object History module (registering & viewing history of object changes)
- New ODF rack schema
- Redesigning of the existing MDF rack schema
- Improvements for optical schemas (e.g. new “Double Rectangular” ODF rack schema layout, arranging shelves and devices by using standard drag and drop method, better calculation of destination place for cables)
- UNDO/REDO feature
- Full support for HFC networks
- Automatic conversion from Fiber Splice to Fiber Splice with Patch Panel
- New version of auto-update application
- Notes functionality